Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

hello!! well lately we have been getting my mom and sister camille worked up to be donors. we are hoping if all goes well that i could hava a transplant in the summer!!!! im in school again!!! and right now taking the csaps and waiting for spring break!!! also we are getting my make a wish ready for hopefyll disney world this summer!! but tommorrow is my birthday yeah!! and saturday is my dads birthday and for teh st, patties parade we r riding in the make a wish limmo!!!! also last weekend my tube got clogged and i had to take many laxatives!!!! gross!!!! my sisters and i celebrated my birthday on satuirday and went shopping to buffaloe exchange then we saw alice in wonderland!!!! it was great!!!! have a good week and happy st patricks day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Karina!!! 15! Whoo!! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karina, it's Chelsea (Merrill). Happy Birthday tomorrow. I really hope it all works out for you to get a transplant this summer. I'll give you a kidney if I can and if you need. I'm really only using the one anyway. I love your guts and I'm really praying for you (my son is too, he calls you "car", then again, he calls everything car). Hang in there, and have fun in the limo at the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Karina. We'll prayer that either you mom or Camille may be a donor for you. You are constantly in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! Good and crazy stuff, lady. Happy Birthday, love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday and Happy Year!
    Love Steve and Lynne Eldredge

    ReplyDelete