Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

hello!!!!! well right now we are just waiting and praying for my antibodies to come down. last time we heard, they csme back the same. i am back in school full time and it is very hard! mostly tiring and just draining!!! the other night when i hooked myself up on dialysis blood just flowed through, usually it is clear fluid but instead it was dark red blood!!! i was hyperventilating and had an anxiety attack. once we got a hold of the nurse at the hospital, wee figured out it was ok and we fixed teh problem!!! however it was extremely scary for a few minutes there!! this weekend hopefully my brother tyler will be coming home for pres day weekend!!! today i was homesick from school bc i have come down with a cold and my throat and nose are just going crazy!!!!! thanks for all teh support and prayers!!!!! we love and accept and appreciate everything and anything god has for us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Karina! ... How scarey! I hope that does not happen again! Thank goodness there is someone to call for help. We admire your attitude and know that you and others are calling Heavenly Father for help in your behalf. Sit in the sunshine!! Hopefully it can add sunshine to your soul today. Love you, you beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure love you girl! I'm glad you were able to get that little problem figured out, I would have had a major panic attack!

    ReplyDelete