Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Monday, October 26, 2009

hello everyone! last week i started going to my bible class more regularly. my blood pressure went up a little bit but it shouldnt be a big problem unless it doesnt go down again. also me grandma and my sister and i are making hats for a hat contest. last saturday my friends from school surprised me and we went to dinner and went shopping!!! then we went to one of my church dances. then my mom brought all my dialysis equipment to my friends house and i hooked up there and my mom slept over there with me! hah! my friends were able to see me and understand what went on during my dialysis. it was so good to see all my friends again! i probably wont be blogging that often until more news from doctors get back and after i go to my clinic which is when i visit with my docs and they tell me whats going on with my body then i will update everyone again!

2 comments:

  1. Karina, I read your update yesterday and made a comment. Today, it appears that it did not get posted! I thought that I pushed all the right buttons! Now to try to remember what I wrote ... Thanks for your updates. ... It's wonderful to see you do normal and fun things. ... Your mom is a treasure, and I know your close relationship continues to increase as you see how she loves and cares for you. ... We want to see those hats when Steve & I come and visit! ... Oh! You looked beautiful when I saw you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing well, sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete