Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Monday, October 19, 2009

hello hello! well last week i worked hard with my tutor so that i could get friday off with her since nicolle my sister had thursday and friday off. on wednesday i went with my parents to parent teacher conferences and we figured out how i wuold be graded and how everything else will work out. then on thursday my moms mom flew in from utah and left earlier today. it was so good to see her and i think it was good for her to see me:)! then later that evening i went with my dad and nicolle to the soup kitchen in denver for one of nicolles club(amnesty international). we helped pick up food trays and wiped tables, it was such an experience of a lifetime! so incredible to be serving and just loving others! then the next night us three, my dad and sister and i went to a jazz concert to see mindy abaire play saxaphone at the soiled dove underground, then we went to dinner. it was so fun. the next night on satruday i went to a barndance and had fun! it was quite a weekend! also on saturday we went to my dads parents house in golden and nicolle and i went through furs and dresses and vintage hats and jewelery of my grandmas and had fun dressing up! on sunday after church my grandma and my parents and i went to on a drive in teh mountains. ive continued to keep giving myself shots 2wice a week. also we have had four great

No comments:

Post a Comment