Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Friday, September 11, 2009

As i predicted, today was much of the same as yesterday. Starting out with early morning dialysis and trainig at the hospital. Then an incredible dinner at home and watched a movie with the family. I found out that i will be giving myself a shot three times a week! it really makes me appreciate everyone with any disabilities or diseases. Today it really hit me hard, just figuring out everything. I really have been strengthened through Christ and couldnt have done it without all the prayers and support.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, again Karina!

    I thought today how the Lord has blessed you with so many gifts... As you encounter trials He will help you grow to meet them, and your gifts will grow and you will continue to see His hand in your life.

    I'm so glad you're able to stay positive! We love you!

    Sis. Riggs (and family)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful for you to be home and eating good food and washing your hair and sleeping in your own bed. Can you have sugar at all? So much training for all of you...it does sound draining. I am thankful you are all feeling strengthened by the Lord. What a blessing.
    With much love
    Karen Merrill & fam

    ReplyDelete