Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Unexpectedly today we found out i still have another night at the hospital. Because of my unstable calcium levels my doctors thought it was best to stay for another night and get my body restored. Unfortunately i still have the annoying cathater in my neck. After finding out the news i went on a walk in my wheelchair with my dance teahcher Ali Jaramillo. The walk was wonderful and it was great to just be outside. Then i had more visitors throughout the day, which were very refreshing. Later on my grandparents came and visited with me. I watched the movie enchanted with my mom. Also i had blood drawn and many medicines to take. Through this experience i have come closer in my faith to God. He has really been my saving grace throughout my life. Everyday i can feel the impact and influence from everyones prayers and thoughts. Thanks again for all the continuous support from everyone.

6 comments:

  1. It is so good to hear that you have such wise MD's watching out for you. The Lord has blessed you with wise medical people in your life. Yes we would all like to see you home but that will be when your body is strong enough. I'm so happy to hear that you got outside. The sun is always such a nice thing to feel and see. From your words, I can tell that you are very close to the Lord. He truly is watching over you and your family. You keep resting and let your body get strong. You are in our prayers.
    Laura W

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good day despite the setback of having to delay going home. Glad you got the fresh air and sunlight and that you have so many wonderful visitors. The Lord truly is there with you every step of the way. Sorry about the neck catheter, but at least it is doing good things for your precious body. Hang in there...we love you. the Merrills

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elder Chandler sends his love and prayers to you and your whole family from Puerto Rico. He said that he was always so impressed with your strong spirit and the incredible amount of faith you have in God. He is thinking of you and prays for your recovery. We hope you are able to come home today, but know that you are doing everything to get stronger. We loved visiting with you on Monday. Zach and Kelli are up for a movie night and salt-free popcorn when you return. Hang in there! Love the Chandlers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might not remember me very well, but we know your family. My mother-in-law (Melissa Sloan) has updated me on how you've been doing. My 5 yr. old daughter started dance lessons a couple of weeks ago and Ali is her teacher. I decided to start her at Littleton Dance Academy because I know how talented you and Camille are. Our prayers are with you and your family. We hope you get to go home soon!

    Danae Sloan & family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karina,

    I am not sure how much you remember our family since we moved 3 summers ago. We now live near Kohls on Quebec....Anyway, we want you to know how amazing we think you are and how proud we are of your positive attitude ! My husband had nephritis ( kidney infection) as a child and was in a wheelchair for a year because of it . We all think you are a superstar ! Know that we think of you and pray for you. Also, I am a teacher at ThunderRidge highschool. If there is anything I can do to help you get caught up with stuff, let me know ! I'd be happy to help.
    I am a bit shy about coming to visit right now as there have been 430 cases of swine flu at TRHS, but I would love to forward any kind of help !

    Love,

    Peggy, Bryon, Anna, Leah and Claire Veal

    ReplyDelete