Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sorry i didnt post anything yesterday, so here is the update. First i picked up my room, then i got dressed in normal clothes and out of my pajamas for once! It felt nice to finally have a taste of normalcy. Then nicolle, my mom, and i went to vogue nails to get freshened up with pedicures and manicures. It felt great! Then we went to golden for an incredible turkey saltfree dinner at my grandparents house. Then i snuggled in their bed after the long day which may not seem like much but for me i get tired extremely fat and easily! Nicolle and i watched a fabulous musical An American in Paris with my favorite Gene Kelly. And ate strawberries also a favorite. And bytheway i can have all sugars just no salt and very limited chocolate. then we went home for a good sleep. Today we went to church but left early because it seemed like a little too much right now. But it was good to just get started with life again. Thanks for everyones encouraging and positive words and comments. Also for all the dinners and cards and just everything everyone around me is doing. It all is very much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you got to pamper yourself. Sorry I have not contacted you before. I love that you spirits are up. Remember just to take one moment at a time. God, your family and friends will be at your side following your pace. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Xoxo Jenn G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karina! I loved seeing your smiling face at the back of church yesterday. I felt lucky that I got to see you (tell your mom that her job is no picnic...I feel like I must've split my breakfast all over myself when I stand up there leading the music in sacrament meeting, the way everyone stares at me! :] ). I'm glad you're getting to do some "normal" things. I'll have to check out that movie. I love Gene Kelly too, but I haven't seen that one.

    ReplyDelete