Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Sunday, September 20, 2009

well, to catch everyone up, each day has really been much of the same. Thursday night was the first night my parents had to hook me up all alone at our house... it was a bit scary! There were a few complications with my blood pressure machine and then the alarm on the dialysis kept going off in the middle of the night because somethings were wrong. i didnt feel my best that night with a cramp on my right side and air trapped in my shoulder. the next day we went to costa vida for mexican food which tasted so good! Then we went to walmart but my ankles and legs got really tight and swollen. more than ever before! that was the first time i had really acted normal walking around and everything. Friday i had many visitors and cookies and other pies and things brought over. Two of my friends actually got to see me give my second shot to myself. They were my moral support... which i needed. i also watched more musicals and movies that night. on saturday i mostly slept so that later that night i would have the energy to play night games. Night games were way fun but i did take it very easy and we mostly just sat anyways for those of you concerned. i am feeling so much better and i will be getting a tutor sometime this week so that i can go back to school and be caught up. Today, sunday, i mostly just slept and ate dinner then slept more. it was good to just realx!

1 comment:

  1. Oh darling Karina, Walmart wears the healthiest of people right out. Sorry about the tighness in your muscles, though. Great work on the shots! It must be so intimidating for your parents to be hooking all that stuff up. Oh my...I will pray harder for them:). My question is, when you get a new kidney, and it works beautifully, which it will, then what will your life be like?? All the Merrills are sending love your way!!
    xoxoxo
    Karen

    ReplyDelete