Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

sorry i missed another day, i guess im getting lazy. haha! well on monday we had trainig again and i was extremely tired and worn out therefore i slept during most all of the training and dialysis. then i had a wonderful dinner from the knights. after that we had continuous visitors like the wynders and then the howells and the mathays. Then i went straight to bed. i woke up this morning with a hge headache and i was nauscious and dizzy. i threw up then took all my medications. i finally was able to go back to bed but then i had to leave for training. after sleeping in the car to the hospital , i woke up feeling much better with the headache gone. right now i am in dialysis just sitting. my parents went out for their lunch break, but i on the otherhand have to stay here, which is kind of boring therefore i am doing this. but it is just fine im okay with it because it is saving my life! thanks again for all the prayers and good thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you weren't feeling very well :( but if you need anything just let me know! I'll come and visit you as soon as I can.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete