Princess Karina

Princess Karina

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I am so sorry i havent blogged in such a long time but for now on i am only going to blog once a week or so, there just isnt that much of anything new going on at this time and if there is i will definately tell you all. well this week i have mostly just slept and wached many many movies. My ankles and knees are still a bit swollen from extra fluid but they decreasing everyday. i only have to give two shots a week to myself now!! yeah!! and my levels are all looking much stronger and starting to stabilize. my actual kidneys are also somehow miraculously working at a higher percentage. at first they were 3% working and now they are 9% working! we dont really understand what that means at the moment for my future but anything can happen! yesterday my mom and i went to my dads work where he teaches a class. it was good to get out. this whole experience believe it or not has been quite a blessing in my life. it has really changed my perspective on what does and doesnt matter. it has also really shown who i truly am and what my purpose here is. of course i havent figured it all out but this experience has definately made a huge impact on who i am and who im going to be.

2 comments:

  1. Karina, you are the BOMB, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karina...I'm at Chelsea's house and her husband Jon is a med student and is trying to explain to me all that is most likely going on with your precious body. So...he wants me to ask you what your diagnosis is...do they have a name for what is going on?? Great news on the miracle of the kidney functioning! You are truly amazing and so are your parents. I love your attitude. Great things are in store for you, for sure!!!
    xoxoxoxoxo
    The Merrills

    ReplyDelete